Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Et Blah

Matt Drove Me to the Bus Station
Well, Kids back in the real world, I took the Greyhound home and
Boston May 19th
found that I will get a small pillow for my back and neck. I did OK at work even though I was an hr late due to being up late and writing my blog about the wedding. I got up at 8am Sunday and 12 hrs later I was home. We spent over an hour in Manhattan trying to get to the Port Authority bus Terminal. We got a 6pm bus to Philly and I was at a meeting around 8:20 pm. It was just packed with humans
looking for a better life for themselves and their boyfriends (to be or not to be? That is the question!) In other words there were a lot of young folks there at this Sunday night meeting. Included is a man who
calls himself by a nickname with a college name as his first name. I just do not seem to get that but hey
look at this T-Shirt man. Its a tool with a phallic look to it. Myself I would not be caught dead with a shirt that says. "I am a douchebag" and need to affirm my manhood.
Well, I admit this is sounding like a stupid resentment over  dudes I do not even know. He may be the coolest dude but I just now need to leave this alone!! Well, I am sweating like crazy and need to
Some Men Need This
Tired
shower. I just went on Facebook and made communications with Portland Maine. Its still there and Matt's friends are alive and well after the wedding and the reception that was held.


No comments: