Saturday, May 04, 2013

Day 2: Buffalo New York.

It was Thursday May 3 I  got up very early to have breakfast. We then just hung out here early in the morning just chilling having a good time enjoying each others company and join the animals sprawled out on the floor.It's a good way to spend my time off which is my time. I  did stuff on the computer for a while  We our sweet time leaving the house. It was around 4pm
UGLY
when we went to the area called Elmwood in the Allentown section of Buffalo. It h has the coffee shops and hipsters seem to be is pretty mellow. I believe we enjoyed ourselves and then we went to
Having a Little Fun
 Wegmans supermarket got a whole bunch of good food  to supply ourselves.  I took, care of some business details. I reserved the bus to to Toronto for Sunday at 7am. This
A Can't Miss Event
should be a  fun time and I hope that customs  stamps my Passport. I plan to go  via the Megabus  for $28 US Dollars. I  just paid for an AT&T mobile insurance plan and bought a grumpy cat T-shirt I forgot to mention I got the official Buffalo this town smells like
At Coffee Shop
Cheerios T-shirt which is unique because it does smell like Cheerios when you leave the bus depot that is no lie.
We are having some Indian tonight. I just found out on Facebook Judith Schaechter is keynote speaker. for Glass Weekend 2013   She is quite accomplished in the glass medium.This event is held in Wheaten Arts in Millville. I have been there various times. Glass Weekend will cost $450 for the 3 days.
Add caption
We had some homemade Indian dinner. Boy that was DELICIOUS!! Kerry's Landlord's Mother made it for us. We just got back from Wegmans  at 9pm.. While I was on the computer looking for meetings and writing this blog, Kerry was texting a friend who had lost a limb and is way in his head about. Reminds me of the man she was texting alot last April. Some drama but Kerry is doing OK. It was a nice day out and good be alive. No word about Dean and when he gets out off the cooler.

No comments: