Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

Old City Philadelphia
Monday morning. I woke up in Old City and I  went to
Cleo
sunrise.Afterwards, a few of us went to La Colombe and then to Rittenhouse Square Park. Man it was so nice to be out. I ended up  taking the 42  bus to grab a Danish for myself  and Pat. Man what a beautiful day couldn't be better outside!!'
It's 9:36 AM Monday, May 27 2013 for me. Not sure what I will do today!
Well I chilled with Pat, took a nap and finished my blog about yesterday. I got a call from Drew about a picnic out in the Western
suburbs. I was to meet him at 40th Street on car# 
I got the NEXT train to 69th St. We went to Broomal to a cookout. Drew's friend John was at his parents house.
Alice and Wes in San Dago
We are a lot of food and I got to take a nice after dinner nap in the nice furnished basemen.
Add caption
Dean has been calling he may be moving in June.6 D Day for us World War II buffs.
Makin Pasta
I'm went to pats house and I found him asleep. So I am going to wrap this up. This week is the last week in May. I am glad that I stayed at home and kept it local this entire Memorial Day weekend. It was pretty chill. I hope that this week goes fast. I think it will. The week after a Monday holiday is always busy in the welfare wakka world in which I earn my living.
Barbecue in Broomall




No comments: