Friday, May 17, 2013

Fun and On the Bus

/Cruising Down Market St.
I Left My Scripts Here!
Its Thursday May 16th Now lets see. I worked welfare and it was mellow. I used my earphones to good effect and tuned out. I do however think my Supervisor is a wearing of my hyper self.
I then went to group and it was LARGE. I got to share and it was good. I was a we bit disturbed when a young woman seemed to cut me off. Then again she just continued where I left off. I also made another a bit nervous but I just went my way on the 21 bus.
This wedding trip to Portland ME should be a trip W/the Luggage. HA..
HA!!
Yeh, it's gonna be funky up there. I feel closer to the the bride then the groom. I have known him since 1987 but i spent the last 8 months making a new friend w the the bride. Plus I do not know anyone. I hope there are some flirty women. I think a meeting may be good!.
Well a funny thing happened on the way home for my 11pm bus to Maine.
Man!! Left  my 2 Scripts at Le Bec Fin!!
Chillin in the Sun
I just realized it as I was going to Pats for dinner. Pat saw me freaked our and thought I was drunk. Well turns out that he is meeting a friend at Ortleib's Jazz House.
 Pat was getting ready to ride his bike and I got a quick ride back to Le Bec Fin and got my stuff. I waked in the place and it was
11PM at Greyhound
like a movie set. I was just breathless!! I took a video to document this split moment in time. It's 9:34Pm and I was lucky to catch a Rt 21 bus with our a wait. I am now on 40th where a wheelchair is being strapped in. So I guess I will have 30 min to blow my nose and pack. I may have tine to have Pat's leftovers.

Sheila
I am now riding on the Greyhound bound for New York. I will eventually end up in Portland ME around 11am  EDT tomorrow, Friday May 17th. I am sitting next to a young woman who from the Dominican Republic but has lived in New York most of her life. She manages a restaurant called Pie Face. A couple owns this franchise.
Pie Face in NYC
They started in 2003 in Austria. They have 15 company owned and 60 I am told its a chain from Australia that just came to New York about a year ago. There are 4 in New York so far with a new one opening next week.
PIE FACE was SUPER! I hung w a woman named Sheila who was going to Hartford for an antiques show. We got separated since my bus was COMPLETELY full. I hop she did not miss her bus.! Almost missed my bus to Boston. Bus driver left at 3:24! 6 Min Early!!

I  bought Rush "Moving Pictures" from 1982. 
I heard it from those cool dudes. One was a drummer and he LOVED Neil Pert. A stoner album that ain't the Dead or Pink Floyd. What does FC/ Khuna sound like??

Here is the Joke of the day-
You might be a hillbilly if: the exterior of your home has plenty of decorative license plates and hubcaps. Your vehicle, sadly, has neither.
Well back to the non-joke world that I walk though.
My battery on the computer is dying and I do not have access to the plug since I am sitting in the aisle seat next to the biggest man on this bus to Boston. Its now4:32am

No comments: