Friday, May 03, 2013

Thursday in Buffalo

Kerry and Jamie at Dinner
This is where I really am!
Walking the Dog.
Yesterday in sunny Buffalo the grass is green the highways are paved and the interstate sign say Thruway West Erie & interstate 90 Downtown. Actually my friend lives about 15 minutes from downtown Buffalo. This town is called Cheektowaga and its not too bad here. Kerry lives in an upstairs apartment and pays a $50.00 more then I do
Bailey and I 

Yeah, we chill and she has Wi-Fi which is a big plus. last year i had to go to a coffee shop to get any web access. Kerry made us a chicken salad that was nice but BOTH of us were so stuffed that we had to walk 3 miles with the dog to feel better. we kept on walking is so nice out it's unbelievable Buffalo in the spring in Gay
Paris but it'll certainly do because I have a dear friend named Kerry who can cook up a storm. Here is our dinner of homemade Calzones.

To make 2 Calzones.
Start with Ground Italian sausage ground beef.
Pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, onion.While frying, she throws parm and Romano cheeses into the mix. Also while cooking she mixes Italian herbs and spices.She buys refrigerated pizza dough.
She spreads it on a cookie sheet and cuts It in half cross-wise,

On half of EACH half, she spreads Ricotta cheese a layer of Mozzarella, then a layer of the meat mixture. Then more Parm, Romano then another layer of Mozzarella. Next she folds the dough in half and seal the edges. She bakes them at 425 degrees for 12 minutes. Then tops with WARM pasta sauce.
Bailey was Pleased! :)
That was a delicious treat for all to eat. I posted on Facebook as well. I ate an ENTIRE one and that is because it was very fresh and it went
This is Budda the Himalayan.
down smooth. Forget steak, let me have one of these babies!!!!!!!!!!
Now are these not the cutest animals you have seen. I mean I see plenty of pets on Facebook but staying over here with these cuties just makes me want to have one on my own.  They are sweet as could be that's for sure. She has 2 Grumpy Cat! This animal is such an inspiration to us who need to please too much. I say Go Grumpy Cat Go!! Yes, and  am in the "friend zone" and its not bad for me at all.
other cats as well which makes for a warm place to stay over for a few days. We decided when we have to say "NO!" to anybody we just have to think of.
I found some old posts from my "dead" blogs I started while I was going though my "changes" It was interesting to say the least. It gives perpective

No comments: