Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Today and Now!

W
Testing this is testing hello today is Tuesday, 21 May I went to Sunrise and that was pretty good  I decided not to go to gratitude. Instead I just stayed late  at work to get some nagging paperwork and clear a TON of Voicemail. The voicemail  that has been building in my mailbox was making it hard to see my regular email! 
I'm planning to go to Patrick's as soon as I get 21 bus which doesn't seem to be really showing up so I'm going to keep walking. well a 31 bus came by and I settled and took it to 46th Steeet. it is about 8:53 PM right now am still fighting off this cold.
Well after I got  the 31 bus, the 21 just never showed up so here I sit with your phones on in my head stuffed up little bit going to Pats for Dinner. i am very thirsty because I  can feel that warm weather is trying to push forth.This makes it so I don't need a jacket at all but it's cool to wear long sleeve shirt barely know I've been freelancing a little bit more these days since I hit the road and the road is very seductive indeed and easier to manage for me then women that is for certain my friends!

No comments: