Monday, May 27, 2013

Sunday May 26th: Good Day Sunshine!

Yes good day Sunday to one and all. Its a nice day I got up a bit late
My Window When I Got Up
for the  meeting but got there pretty quickly. I decided to buy T-shirts and  watch Larry's cat. i took photos of Wall Street Journal book reviews. I'm going to get the T-shirts and head back home and maybe see Pat and see if I'm going to Baltimore is on within the realm of reality.Onward my friends!
Pat's Pup
A beautiful Sunday continues to enthrall!  I went to Larry's to eat cereal and to watch Cleo the cat. I am going to get a poster framed on South Street and will stroll after getting off the EL. Rhonda maybe coming down tonight. She will check her scene and I'll wait.
Condo Trash Chute!
I might be visiting a friend downtown depending on how the Rhonda thing shakes out that's it. I took the  21 down downtown and we'll see how it all shakes out. I am wearing one of my route 55 T-shirts and I put it on Facebook I thought it was funny but alas I got NO responses NOT even a "like"
Rhonda was unable to come up and  so I took the art exhibit poster
Time for a V action
to a framed could be framed and came home and mellowed out and visiting a friend in old city and walking up there so I'll get back. I got a good night sleep last night I can really feel itself and I am going to try to get money back that is so I  effectively spent most of my cash till Friday.
Market Street Looking East
I ventured to Chinatown tonite. It was a very comfortable night to stroll and take some groovy photos. As I was walking, I l passed a building that houses the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Guess what is across the street my dear leader??The African American Museum!! Oh the irony??
View from Bar None!
I stayed up  till 1:30. I did not have the  cash for I calculated  how much was on my plate that is offered after 5 Pm. It just takes ONLY a bit off the rice. My attitude was "Oh well."...I am very THANKFUL that I can be sober at  this time of my life. I  am learning to accept "Life on life's terms."
I am gonna sleep at my friend's place. Before I fell asleep at 3 am, I took a cool photo of the window of my buddy's condo. I put it on Facebook and THAT got BOTH likes and comment. I got $45 till Friday. We got a full moon!!
Waiting for the Bus Driver of the Rt 4
Good night.

No comments: