Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Sketch or Two of May.

Friday, May 24 and it started off muggy and the temperature must have dropped 20° outside. Its cool
Just Waiting.
and windy. Work was okay and not as busy as I thought. I did make the meeting on time. I'll have very tired at the end now I'm going to be shoppers meeting and I plan to eat dinner at a pretty goal today and I'm going to stick around this weekend.
A Sketch by Pat
A Daydream.
Its now Saturday and I did keep my promise to stay local and chill. I got up early to go to a meeting then  got caught up in finishing 2 blog entries that I had started. I wanted to make them decent especially the write-up about the opening I attended in New York. I would have an audience that might be in the double-digits and it was
important to ensure that it was done in a manner fitting of what I saw.
Today I did some stuff such as laundry and dry cleaning. I even got rid of all the plastic bags by going to the Fresh Grocer and getting them recycled. I had a ton of them.
Dakota. Pat's Dog.
I am now on Facebook just doodling around and looking for something to inspire me. Well, I am a dreamer.
Dreaming in Pen
A dreamer, you ask?? Yes! Under my sarcasm and media criticism, I want patience while I dream of love and contentment. See, I am a dreamer since am now listening to Crosby Stills, Nash, and Young.
sometimes I do not work for what I want. Other times I am inching closer as in the past 14 months of my life. I listened to this senior year in HS over and Over. Helped me out of a deep depression. I am ok Once they get you, they will mess with you.and I want to walk home and sleep.
Then I want to awake to a sunny day to head down to the Bar None.

No comments: