Wednesday, May 08, 2013

The Last Day and the Next Day

Main Street East Aurora NY
Yes we're in East Aurora New York It is a perfect Spring day to
Grandpa Viddler
go to Vidlers and a nice little coffee chocolate place. It's a beautiful except for the music and when they play Rhianna. Anyway on more pleasant things. There are really cool stores and take great pictures I have to leave Backwash gets the bus later on today and unite I pose
Canadian flag which was so cheesy but I just had to
Sunset Near Kerry's Place
They don't Want Me!
do it it's vacation in marketing a lot of vacation in four days I have to think carry on vacation peoples vacation music awards James having fun and
Kerry and Jamie at Vidlers
they're comparing nails.
When all 3 of us got back, we had macaroni salad, ramon noodle salad and carrot salad. It was quite delicious!
After dinner, I walked to nearby store for OJ and a Pepsi, I got home and got a call from Drew. He dropped his phone in toilet and does .
We talked about the essence of truth and money. I took a shower and Kerry drove and waited with me at the bus station ,
Bus left 35 min late and our first stop is going to be in Bath NY.
There is a MEGABUS App that you can track where this bus is going.
It would be cool if I could have  have it. I got my sausage sandwich ready to eat 'this bus is PACKED!' All kinds of folk here. We are JUST getting on I-90. It is now 11:11 PM

Bus View of Pennsylvania
We are in Bath NY we just \had a 30 min rest. The WIFI on the Megabus was spotty at best and I got very tired and cramped on the bus. The ride in general was cramped and the time just slid along like a snail. We arrived in Philadelphia 30th Station at 7:15am. I next  took the El from 30th Street
to 2nd Street to watch Larry's Cat Cleo.  I
Cleo!
played with Cleo and then took an intense nap for about an hour and a half. I had some odd dream that I was shrinking and some due messed up my shirt. I almost went back to sleep at 8:45pm. I did make make it to work and it was not too bad. I plan to make my first meeting since Weds at 7pm. I need sleep and some shower

No comments: