Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feeling It

Walking down Broad Street towards South today was a pretty normal day I like it the fact that the woman who sits across at work and talks about her family on and on!!
So it's  really quiet on the most part. The  group was very intense & lasted a half hour longer than normal. Those are the best meetings as far as I am concerned.
Breakfast!
Some of the topics were as follows: finding your own voice, what a bottom is,  and  having someone tell you to stay away from them(Male/Female). One of the most bizarre and sad  was the woman who
Creating New Mural on South Street
shared that she was  at a club of some sort. While she was there having fun, she saw this
Taking a Pit Stop on South Street
dude wearing a T-shirt that referred to RAPE as SURPRISE SEX!!  That is f$#ked up thing to wear. Dude has a problem and it was pretty intense.
Its hot but I got a nice complement on one of my photos and my gratitude is flowing nicely. 2 friends went out to eat at a Middle Eastern place on South and then walked up to about 18th where we parted ways. I came home and installed my window air conditioner and now will shower and go to bed after listening to some Bob Dylan

No comments: