Friday, May 10, 2013

I AM Tired: I Want to Rest

Its NOT the Johnson Atelier!! Lets be snooty shall we??
Hello it just rained last night worked very late last night. Its Thursday I got all these
Cleo!
packages when I went back to my house it was really good. the only negative is my fridge was off so I had to jump the thing so I tossed out almost everything in the fridge but there wasn't much, fortunately. I also was invited to see an art  opening in New York on the 24th. That's going to be cool!! I have never been to an opening in New York City before  and
I Came \Back to Rain and too much Work!
I am looking forward to it. I got some coffee at Saxbys and  went to the meeting and I'm wearing my GRUMPY
Spring and I am TIRED!
CAT shirt today! Today is Thursday already busy weekend Mother's Day on Sunday and I eat going to go to Baltimore someway either Friday or Saturday and we shall see right now hungry for banana I like bananas okay checking out for now.
At Larry's Being Tired!
To the Tired Void I Venture.
Its Friday am and I just exhausted. I have decided to go to Baltimore tonight but have not EVEN reserved the hotel yet. I am just in the mood to sleep the morning away. The last 2 days of work have been grueling with too many folks to interview and a night of staying till 8:45. (Weds). Its humid everywhere I go. Group last night was real cool. Nice people attractive women and a new friend who wants to share her stories. I like this.
I am tired.....I am tired... I feel so tired I just want to stay home and lie down after work and all day Saturday. I will see how I feel after the Sunrise and when I arrive at work. I must be getting old since my libido feels like a 2 on the 10 scale and I just want to lie around and just be still for awhile. I think I made my point.
change. Have a good weekend. Next week is Maine and another red-eye 12 hr bus trip to Portland. Man the thought of that just makes me want more time off from work. I do not like being tired. This is not me. I thrive on my energy and I am not used to having to slowdown. I am in need to accept this and not fight it. Fighting it just makes me want to sleep even more then I want to already. Gee, am I making myself clear?? Oh OK. Have a good day

No comments: