Monday, May 13, 2013

DRAFT:Mother's Day Weekend 2013!

IHello I just saw the earlier blog I would feel like I like that well anyway not feeling so great and today
was kind of chill at work mom so the last minute I decided I am going to Baltimore 38bucks baby bottle of that anyhow so I guess 7 PM bus I'm in a come back early tomorrow meet a friend at the
Ritttenhouse crafts market or in a movie if it's pouring rainl. i hear its supposed to rain tomorrow man right now I am gonna catch the train down to a meeting but its too late.

I will go home, call pat, get phoneJust leaving the Greyhound station it was 7:30
so the bus is 30 minutes late. The bus is pretty crowded but I have more leg room then on the MEGABUS!' you like mytelus I got my phone plugged in my charger is barely working looks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_VKCeMJONk

As I arrived in Baltimore,the rain became extremely intense. I was at the  bus
station waiting I decided  it was time to take the cab to Pikesville but THAT was ridiculously expensive at $35.00. I eventually took a cab to one of the metro stations and got there and had a pizza.

My friend broke her tibia last Sath slept pretty well then I got we got up at 7 am and had some breakfast and I met an ebony & ivory lesbian couple from Georgia who were going to the  
graduation of a Son who was graduating from Howard University which is  in DC. We are in Baltimore but the travel site Travelocity told them that Baltimore was close enough for Howard University which we found funny!
The Cleveland kidnapping thing is been in the news as watching Sullivan that it's really gross but this morning I'm waiting for the Metro.
I am fuckibg stuck here till 3pm!
I missed the 10:15 bus, then the 1pm bus is sold our. So I have to wait till the 2:45 bus. So I will not be back in Philly until 4:30.
Baltimore does not have enough cabs! I must have walked 2 miles .
Wish I had bought my computer. I am going to od on CNN.
Well life on life's terms.
SIGH..
I managed to talk my way on
1 pm bus!!!!😎😷😷
I went in line and PLEADED my case!
The man had me wait and was cool since I DID pay my extra $20 bucks to change my departure time!!!
I am now sitting next to a young woman who is a vegan. She eats beans and rice, temph, stir fry and Chilli!!
Yum!
It's  3:10 and I just got off the bus. I am going to my cat job at 2nd Street!
My bags from Buffalo are still there since I have been crashing over there. My computer is there as well.
I am pretty hungry. I just got a chicken cheesesteak and ate it at Larry's. I got food coma and fell asleep till 6pm. I then tool the EL to 15th and  met a friend and we went at National Mechanics. IT'S THE OLD REVIVAL! Its a nice place that's not expensive. We went to see the movie NO! at the Ritz at the Bourse. It was not bad at all but we BOTH felt there was something missing. We both had fun last night.

I am heading to 2nd and Market to take care of pussycat and eat some breakfast. 
I got up at 6:30 since I need to get to Horsham with SEPTA on Sunday. I am to take the EL to Broad St Line. Next I am going to take it to Broad & Olney Street where I will catch the  Route 55 bus all the way to Horsham!! 
I am having Mother's Day Brunch at 11 this morning!
Escalator of Life at the 46th Street El Stop.
We interrupt this blog for a SPECIAL News Bulletin!! 
My friend may be canceling his Wedding ! 
I just got a message on Facebook ! 
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? 
I almost have to laugh..,.
Made it to Horsham.We went to the restaurant called   It looks like a Nice place  David Lydia and Heidi managed to make it Debbie is campaigning for Drudge media so look subnitrate casual place not like a stuffy old persons place like we've gone before
.I am now coming back from Media. I am at the 69th St terminal heading to 2nd street..Theres an art bazaar that I want to check out at Penn's landing. Its on 
8 tonight.
I had a nice weekend and a relaxing Mothers Day with family

No comments: