Saturday, May 04, 2013

3 Cat Day: Buffalo Style Day Time Editon

Yeah!!....Yeah!!
Buddah
Today is Saturday, May 4, 2013 is another sunny day in Buffalo New York. They call New York the Empire State (Call me Deacon Blues..)
Still Life Fruit and Comouter

I tried to go to a meeting this morning, but I realized I looked at the wrong day on the list of meetings. I will try again later when I get a ride and stuff
A friend was asking several questions of folks who were not artists of what we do with our hands. I emailed my responses about my skills. I got a "Thank you" which was cool
Its Whats for Dinner!!
. we are going to Kerry's friend Molly and were going to have food and conversation and plan is to hang out and maybe I'll go to meeting later today then tomorrow I get a ride I hope to get a Contact Photography Festival that is going on all this month of May. That ought to be cool.  we are just chilling out here cause it with all the cute furry fuzzball animals I have lots of pictures of them and hopefully I will be able to give send Kerry pictures that she can show off to her friends both of them Ha...Ha..! well I just heard something you know some people are wild and crazy well my
ride to the bus terminal and go to Toronto Canada and even try to make a meeting there wouldn't that be special. I hope to  go to this
Bailey
goal on this vacation is to be mild and lazy and I think I'm succeeding and Mike Carey brilliantly how you're being very lazy and very mild thank
Funky Foto!
you here are the names of Kerry's beautiful animals Bailey Spencer Schuyler and Buddha. Bailey is the dog the rest of them are cats.We like sitting around letting the breeze flow and starting a day you know sometime afternoon because it's a very relaxing place there's no weird boyfriends or girlfriends to add to
A Terrorist Weapon???!!??
stir up the stuff and it's another beautiful day in Buffalo I mean you don't know Buffalo till you see it in the sunshine (of your love).
I am having another one YUM.
Kerry suggested that I make an itinerary for my trip to Toronto,  Well,  I got the subway and transit maps. Next I sent an email to the UCNeighbors listserv asking for advice and ideas on the city of Toronto. I am sure someone will know what to do and see.
I am currently in Buffalo NY with a friend. I am planning a day trip
to Toronto via the Megabus. It was $28 bucks round trip.
Anyhow, Does anyone have suggestions of cool places and events
that might be of interest to me?  I will be taking the subway so I need places
that are easily accessible
 I got a response as of 3pm today and its a good one
.My daughter goes to school in Toronto. She said the AGO. Art gallery of Toronto is great. She said to get off the subway at Dundas. She said getting off there you can also go to the Eaton center. It's on Yonge street. If you are on Yonge she said you can get to a lot of places. Enjoy!

Thanks for your suggestions!
As I write I do understand that I am on vacation and I like to have a little fun and I got a bit silly with a fruit. I  like fruit. Kerry is going to ask Molly if we have permission to come on over. We next might go to the Allentown to get the soap and mouthwash I lost flirting with the woman at the coffee shop. Its now 3:02 Pm

No comments: