Monday, May 06, 2013

NO Canada!!!

As you see below, I was ready for a good time in the city of Toronto Canada. Read below and see how much I was ready to get going and experience something new This is May 5th. This is Cinco De Mayo 2013! Get ready for a good.
It was a BEAUTIFUL Morning
Ready to Go!
"Good!!! I am off to Toronto for the a day! Waiting at the Buffalo Bus terminal. Need coffee Might hit an AA meeting and a Blue Jay's game at 1pm. Also plan to go to a photography exhibit while I am there.. It's sunny out w a high of 75 outside. The bus leaves at 7 AM and should arrive in Toronto by 9:30 this morning. I am pretty PSYCHED!"
View From the Peace Bridge
Here is the border Patrol formally booting me out of Canada, and the result!

This is a blog entry that writes itself.

I was just Barred! My DWI makes me banned for 10 years unless I go to a Consulate. Dude tells me that it would cost $200 for this rehabilitation.
Massive bummer!!
They got me a cab across to US Customs. Now I wait for the US authorities to process my passport. It's now around 8:40. Not sure what to expect. Not sure if I should even be using my
Where the Cab Dropped Me
phone to send this.
Shit I a fucking criminal in Canada. Wait 10 years or get a temp permission for $200 for EACH visit. After 5 years, I can pay another $200 for a preeminent permission.
A Canadian Cab Coming to Take Me Away!

This just blows!
I am hanging at a coffee shop in the Allentown section of Buffalo. I am prepping my blog entry.

MY FRIEND STUART SENT THIS LAST NIGHT!!

"I was wondering if Canada would let you in because of your court Catherine's friend Ernie was in a band and one of them couldn't get into Canada because of some sort of conviction. I don't know how those things work, or maybe you are not in the system anymore."

The Canadian Border.
I am not sure but I am hoping that since I got my passport after the DWI and the fact that I am on the Megabus should help n my endeavor. Well, this ought be interesting.

NO!! Being on a bus did NOT help!!
I Saw Lots of These!
YES!! This WAS interesting!!

Seeing the security apparatus up close and personal was an EYE OPENER!!
The hosers had a cab take me to the US side where the US Homeland Security interviewed me. I then paid 18 bucks to take cab. I had a coffee and looked at young chicks while waiting for my friend to pick me up. I then took a 3 hr nap.
Exiting the Great White North

We went to the  Lake Erie Basin Marina without  the dog. It was
Allentown Section
very relaxing after the morning of the security maple leaf. The sunset was glorious and the breeze was sweet. When the sun went down we decided to go to Duff's which I am told has the best Wings in Buffalo. I ordered 10 medium wings and they were nice and spicy. I could not believe that 10 wings filled me up. They were very good.
Tomorrow we are going East Aurora. Its a small town in Western New York State. Its about 30 miles East of Buffalo.
The founder of the Roycroft Movement, Elbert Hubbard, also lived there during the turn of the twentieth century. Hubbard and his wife died on board the RMS Lusitania in 1915. One of the town's most famous landmarks, The Roycroft Inn was opened in 1905 to accommodate the influx of famous visitors attracted by Hubbard’s ideas as well as the books, Mission-style furniture and metalware produced by the 500 Roycroft artisans.[3] The Roycroft Inn was granted National Landmark Status in 1986 and re-opened in June 1995 through the support of the Margaret L. Wendt Foundation.[4] The Roycroft Inn was completely restored and is open to the public for dining and accommodations. The Elbert Hubbard Museum on Oakwood Avenue features an extensive collection of Roycroft books and Arts & Crafts pieces.
Aluminum Canoe Sculpture 

This should be a neat place to go. At this time we are just sitting and mellowing out with the cute animals. I have to get some good sleep and let life go on its own terms. Hell, the Blue Jays don't need my help anyhow!!!

No comments: