Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 28: A West Philly Kind of Day

It was Tuesday, May 28. it had a slow start. I felt a bit  off & little funky but Sunrise was  good and I got better.. I went to
Chillin at 19th and Ranstead

to work on time My supervisor was absent, then I just was able to get into
52nd Street
Chairs
flow which is really nice. I got a call from a friend of mine who got bitten by a Chihuahua and could not walk her cute little pit-
bull.i took the EL to 52nd Street and Chester. This was simpler than taking the EL to 30th Street and waiting for a 34 or 11 Trolley to show up. The walk was pretty cool. For one, the rain did not come pouring down on my head I went by some memories. I walked by the old Wise Women's Center where yoga used to be. It's  now the the Philadelphia Folklore Project.. I strolled by St Bernard Street where I had several pet sitting customers back a decade agoI After the walk I agreed to meet my friend for coffee this Sunday at the Satelitte. Next went to 
Radio Free West Philly
Gratitude and it was an intense meeting. I had an idea of what I going to say but another person's share was so intuitive  and made so much sense to my reality that I was a bit befuddled and felt emotional. Stuff was flying but not chairs. I then went to Pat's where he was asleep most of the time but made a delicious salad. Man, I needed that for sure. I am off to Sunrise this morning May 29th. LATE AGAIN!! 
View from 44th
& Chestnut 
View from my
Bus stop.


No comments: