Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend 2013!

Cleo the Cat!!
Hello I just saw the earlier blog I would feel like I like that well anyway not feeling so great and Friday was kind of chill at work and  so at the last minute I decided I was going to Baltimore. I
I Remember Her!
went home, called pat, and charged my phone. The round trip is  $38.00  for the 7 PM bus.  I was to come back early Saturday but I soon learned that was not to be.  Saturday was raining off and on all day. The bus left the Greyhound station at 7:30 pm, so the bus is 30 minutes late. The bus was pretty crowded but I had more leg room then on the MEGABUS!
As I arrived in Baltimore,the rain became extremely intense.
Leaving Philly on Friday
While I was at the bus station waiting, I decided  it was time to take the cab to Pikesville but THAT was ridiculously expensive at $35.00. I eventually took a cab to one of the metro stations and got picked there at the station.
Once settled in we then ordered a small pizza at a place called Philly Style. My friend broke her tibia last Saturday so she was Saturday,  I  slept pretty well then I got  up at 7 am and had some breakfast and I met an ebony & ivory lesbian couple from Georgia who were going to the  graduation of a Son who was graduating from Howard University which is  in DC. We are in Baltimore but the travel site Travelocity told them that Baltimore was close enough for Howard University which we found funny!
SpaZ
limping along but in a good frame of mind.
Computer Central for the Weekend
The Cleveland kidnapping thing is been in the news on CNN. The crimes the man committed were REALLY gross but this morning. I was dropped at the Metro stop and and then search 3:10 pm and I went to my cat job at 2nd Street!
At Metro Parking Lot
for a route 27 bus or a cab. The city of Baltimore does not have enough cabs! I must have walked 2 miles around downtown Baltimore and I saw hardly ANY cabs so of course, I missed the 10:15 bus. When I went to pay $20.00 to pay for the next bus to Philly.  I was told the 1 pm bus was SOLD OUT and I would have the wait for the  the 2:45 bus. The lady at the counter stated that I could not catch the 1:00 pm bus under
Pat's Culinary Friday
any conditions. So I thought that I would  not be back in Philly until 4:30. I tried to pay somebody $20 to switch tickets but that went over like a lead balloon. I
Media Trolley from the Rear on May 12
decided to wait in line with the 1pm folks and pretend my ticket was a 1 pm ticket. When the man checked my ticket, he notice that it was NOT a 1pm ticket I had to plead my case! The man had me wait and was cool
The Metro Stop Near my Friend
since I DID pay my extra $20 bucks to change my departure time. I sat next to a young woman who is a vegan. She eats beans and rice,  stir fry and Chili!!Yum!   I just got off the bus at
My bags from Buffalo and my computer were still there since I
Broad Street Line Sunday 5-12
have been crashing  there.   
I got pretty hungry, during the bus ride so I got a chicken cheese steak and ate it at Larry's. I got food coma and fell asleep till 6 pm. I then took the EL to 15th and  met a friend and we went at National Mechanics. IT'S THE OLD REVIVAL! Its a nice place that's not expensive. We went to see the movie NO! at the Ritz at the Bourse. It was not bad at all but we BOTH felt there was something missing. We both had fun last night.
Olney Transportation Center: Sunday
Remember Sugar Daddy?
Sunday, I got up at 6:30 since I need to get to Horsham with SEPTA on Sunday no later then 11 am. I first headed to 2nd and Market to take care of pussycat and eat some breakfast. 
  I took the EL to the Broad Street Line. Next I took it to Broad & Olney Street where I caught the  Route 55 bus all the way to Horsham!! I am having Mother's Day Brunch at 11 this morning!
Mother's Day Brunch!
Escalator of Life at the 46th Street El Stop.
We interrupt this blog for a SPECIAL News Bulletin!! My friend may be canceling his Wedding ! I just got a message on Facebook !CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I almost have to laugh..,.but I did not since its sad really for both of them. Now back to your current blog entry already in progress
I made it to Horsham. We went to the restaurant. It looks like a Nice place casual place not like a stuffy old persons place like we've gone before.  David Lydia and Heidi managed to make it Debbie is campaigning for Judge in Media.  

I then took the Media Trolley to 69th Street and then took the EL to 2nd street where I met Alicia
The ROUTE 55
and we walked around the Penn's Landing area. We went to eat at the same place that I ate Saturday night called National Mechanics. This place is where Revival used to be be in the 80's and  early 90's
5-11 Outside Starbucks

I had a nice weekend and a relaxing Mothers Day with family. Stay tuned for this coming week where I try to get out of jury duty since I was JUST called last September 19 and I have a date for this Tuesday May 14th. The week ends with a wedding in Portland ME in which should be fun and be a must-read blog entry or 2 that will blow your mind.
Well, its now Monday and I just got up from napping and missed the Sunrise meeting. Its 8:45 am and I have to get ready for the new week ahead.
I did most of the creation of this blog entry on my iPhone and the Blogger app. I really like the fact I can blog on the go. The results are not clean and generally need for me to go on the laptop and do some serious editing to Here is the blog when I first got home to add, edit and place more photos on.  You can see that the writing does not go around the photo and there are misspellings galore. I use the Dragon Dictation App on my phone to write and it works but does not know punctuation. Take a look!!
Side Street Near My Place
make the page look decent.
Its time to conclude this weekend edition, so have a great week. 


No comments: