Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Heat is Here!

19th and Market
Hi!!! it is Wednesday, May 29 hump day. I woke up this morning
Wait till she is my age!!
after not getting enough sleep I felt okay. I then went to sunrise which was of course interesting as usual and Theresa was there. I  then went to work and found myself swamped with clients because I was on the board and finally finished at 2:30 I am now right aid getting food and something clinching my thirst my and some soup probably. After work I am going to the post office  to help out Pat.  I did get the package which turned out to be a 25lb acoustic guitar amp. I toted it via the 42 bus and walked it from Spruce ST to Ranstead which is one half
Chillin on 19th near Ranstead
block from Market Street. I was not too hot but I was smelly. While at Pat's, we watched Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke". You know, I missed the fact that it was a parody of the punk rock scene as well as a parody of the stoner culture that was going on strong in 1978. I am old enough to remember that stuff.
 I'll got I got to call the Dean's lawyer and
social worker today about when he gets outta jail. As my daily message says, I will create my own luck. First off I will be at sunrise and get my coffee at Saxby's , 
that's right signing off

No comments: