Saturday, April 13, 2024

Saturday, April 13: Selling Mary’s 2004 Honda Errands

Good Saturday everyone. Today we started our day at 5:45 AM getting

 up to catch the 6:47 AM train to Lansdale . We were going to go to Colmar, but the train stopped at Lansdale. We took a shuttle bus and the rest of the way. We stopped by 

her mom‘s place because her appointment with the dealer 

wasn’t until 9:30 AM. We hung out with mom and had a nice breakfast 

at her senior care community. we had a nice time at one of our mothers friends

 at the place and we yuck it up and I had 2 cups of coffee cereal and a couple of

 bananas so that was good. I kind of woke up after that. We then went to the dealet

 met the manager, and he came right up to us  And offered three grand and

 we said yes. That was much better than we thought because he had 

told us 2 to 3 grand and we figured he’d be 2500 or something 

so we were really pleased with the results. Someone I know from wanted to buy 

for 2500 out of nowhere  But we got a quick deal and she’s gonna get 

a check for three grand. That’s great. After that we took the train back. I looked at 

Benjamin shoes to look at some different kind of sneakers to 

buy. None of them really fit me right so we came away empty but the place was

 really nice and the service was really good there. We then went to , 

CVS and target and got some snacks before 4 PM yoga class. It’s now 2:16 PM. Now it’s 3:27 PM we just took a nice relaxing nap. We’re heading to the 4 PM class. We finished the 4 o’clock class. It got

 pretty packed, but it was nice to get there early next to Linda up in the front row. It felt 

pretty good especially after her day off. I was pretty damn hot, but there was

 air flowing so it’s all good. Afterwards, Mary took me out to dinner at a 

place called “the love.“ It was the most formal place. I’ve eaten at 

in a while. Delicious alcoholic version of New Orleans drink with beer juice minus the bourbon. 
It was really tasty. Our meals were delicious.

 I had a salmon. Unbelievable. I dropped my napkin twice and they replaced them right away. Never treated me. Very thankful about how the car situation 

turned out.  Afterwards, we went and went back to her place and chilled out and she told me about her trip to Eastern Europe back in 1994. It was pretty unbelievable. What conditions were like in York right after the fall the Berlin wall. I think eventually caught came home , and went to bed pretty quickly cause I didn’t have to eat. I hate anyhow I whole bunch of strawberries in the yogurt which kettle down very well. 

No comments: