Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Tuesday, April 2: Rain ☔️ on a Buzy

Good morning how are you?  I’m running really late I thought I was
staying late today, but I’m not because I’m that’s tomorrow. I stay late. It appears they skipped 

the 8:30 AM train so the next train scheduled at 8:36 AM.  Just as I typed that, a train

 showed up at 8:35 AM This is the worst time to take SEPTA. Usually they’re

 late between 815 and 830. I don’t know why. Today I have a dental appointment

 at 11:45. I was very lucky today that Mike’s appointment for today was canceled. It 

was a 930 appointment and I’m just arriving at 40th St. at 8:45 AM. Oh, I postpone my dental appointment 

which wasn’t today. It was really on Thursday. I postponed till 

Wednesday, April 17 just because there is too much going on on Thursday

. It is just nasty out here. So I just wanted to take it easy today and I took a nap

 meanwhile, Mary had to, go to Lansdale and I was a big adventure. It was quite the adventure for her 



as well as could be expected considering all the moving parts going 

on, but she may or may not be able to come to class I don’t think she should

. it’s just nasty running around anyway I’m going go for the double today  I


then go straight to choir go home. It is chilly out and I think I have my shirt that I wear is layer. Your nasty spring day. OK, it’s 6:59 PM. I’m out of class and it’s not raining hard anymore but it’s a steady
and it’s pretty cool outside and damp. Why I didn’t catch a bus, but I did manage to make choir during the warm-ups so I wasn’t late. practice


was pretty intense. Also I was really really tired by that last half hour of rehearsal. I recorded some of the music was cool. Recorded seven minutes of it. Anyway, I got home and my Amazon delivery was shipped to 54 Astor Court instead of 54 Hurley Court. I did manage to find it and put it online complaint. I was just happy to get my stuff that’s all I can say about that. And then chow down some leftovers and took a nice warm shower which felt great. Mary didn’t get home till 8:15 PM and repair. 

No comments: