Sunday, April 21, 2024

Sunday, April 21: Pilates Visiting Mom and Stuff

Good morning I woke at the Dorchester and had a delicious breakfast and at that point we had

 to get ready to go to Pilates class we were invited to buy a friend Amy who we know

 from HYP. She teaching and wanted to get some students so we had a 

free class at Pilates for 45 minutes. It went really well. She had a stew but we weren’t moving 100 miles an hour like in some of the classes I’ve taken. I got in touch with Dave and have lunch with mom and I decided to take Uber over to Spring 

Haven club. And Uber got me there in about a half hour which is unbelievably fast. It’s 1:31 PM. We just finished
lunch. I had a chicken cheesesteak. It’s very chilly unlike yesterday

 it hit 70° well, I caught the trolley instead of the bus because I picked the correct weekend every other weekend they use buses till summertime. I got back 

home and thought about taking the 4 o’clock class, but I had a digestive emergency that had to be taken care of that left me exhausted so I decided that I would take it easy and not go to the 4 o’clock
 class today so I just led around and helped Pat finish off his taxes. Good thing we did it during the day because it was a pain in the ass, cause one of his employers decided to make him a contractor and he owed a chunk of taxes. So I think he has a plan to deal with it next year! I think he needs to just quit that stupid job since they’re already cutting his hours in half as of this week. Anyway, I ended up lounging around and doing that much of anything which is a weird feeling for me. Hopefully I’ll sleep well. I did watch some highlights of the Phillies San Diegodivisional series of 2022 wow, what exciting times of exciting times next two days should be fairly exciting. That’s for sure. 

No comments: