Thursday, April 18, 2024

Thursday, April 18: A Much Cooler Day of Tired

I slept pretty well, but I’m still tired so I slept till about 7:50 AM. I skipped 

the cereal and grab the nutrition bar and super coffee munch on them and then headed

 out to Mike’s. Got there about 8:51 AM. I had taken 40 minute nap then we went off to his doctors 

appointment to get tested to make sure his oxygen wasn’t decreasing. He found 



out in a fairly short time That it was not decreasing. The van ride 

showed up on time and came back and needed another nap cause I’m just feeling worn out

my throat telling me that. I thought about skipping yoga today 

and I could nap myself back to shape so I called Marion so I need Knapp at your place and she was actually ready for it because she notices from my voice 

drops that shows that I’m tired. I was too tired to deal with trying to schedule 

Sharon and it’s just exhausting. so I’m gonna skip my first Thursday 

class in a while. I just have to get some rest or I’m gonna implode. Well, I got good news. I’ve entered Rittenhouse Square and I’m dressed warm 

enough. Mary It’s warming up some leftover Indian food. I’ll eat that and then crash the mighty crash and then head off to Fairmont 

for my 6:30 PM appointment. shit going to class I walked to Mary’s to get a bite to eat and rest., I took a nap for about an hour and a half which felt really good. 

I still need to continue to get my rest. I then got up and caught the 7 bus which was 8 minutes late. good thing it wasn’t much 

later because I arrived at my appointment at 6:27 so I had three minutes to spare because of the late bus and I fortunately have water that was
 originally for the yoga class I didn’t go to because I was too damn tired and shit. I made the appointment and it was pretty intense, but also relaxing. I then ended up going to the meeting which 

was fine. Then I came home for the blessed relief of sleeping, which I really need to do very intently.

No comments: