Friday, April 05, 2024

Friday, April 5: Earthquake!! Yin Training Starts ๐ŸŒŽ


Hello today  started like any other day during the week. I got the Mike’s at my usual time about 8:45 AM. Mike and I took a short walk outside and

it was very frosty outside. At around 10:23 AM Mike and I noticed the apartment was shaking and was wondering whether there was construction or the building


 was about the fall down. I went outside and ran into one of the neighbors and she felt shaking so we think we got an earthquake. I went on the UC list. Serve with all the note at all and found out 

immediately, there was an earthquake located in Lebanon, New Jersey. Peoples felt it HarrisburgLancaster, New Jersey, and Center City Philadelphia. It was a 4.8 

magnitude earthquake., The last earthquake that I remember was August 23, 2011. That was a 5.8 

magnitude earthquake centered in Virginia. My friend Eileen recalled that

 earthquake she lives in Baltimore. It’s the big story of the day for sure. Good we got a relief from Donald 

Trump for a day. Hooray. Is there a 1245 I’ve recovered from the trauma of the

 earthquake and drinking super coffee and Poppy. I’m gonna sign out or I 1 o’clock and

 to be at the studio by 1:30 PM we go we go to 5 PM today and then 
tomorrow I have to be at the studio before 8 AM and be in class till 5 PM 

tomorrow and Sunday speaking which I gotta let my brother know. I am incommunicado

 for 2 days. Anyhow, it’s still cold and I’m probably just gonna wear my yoga shorts 
depending where the class is being held. It’s in the studio. Yes if it’s in some little room, I’ll just wear my regular clothes. It’s 1:22 PM. I decided today would not be a big ass hurry 

running around sea chicken for this class. I made the class in plenty of time. We did 

our initial greetings and set up for the course. We just did an impact 

which was really good and now we were picking a short break and they asked us two questions about 
wrote something down. It’s, 

3:42 PM we’re going to buy some blockst at Macy’s and then get a salad or something for dinner so that’s the plan man. We went to Macy’s
and they 
had nothing there, but that store is messed up. It’s hard to get in and out of because they have broken escalators so then we went to the produce store and then the target has a long line, but it goes 

really fast. we got Yoga blocks And I got bananas and a Pepsi. We 

got back to the Dorchester and rested for a bit and then order some vegetarian Indian

 food and I got an icy iced tea cause that’s what I’m in the mood for. It’s not 

too bad. It’s not windy anymore, but it’s still pretty cold outside. It’s now 752 eat  relax

 and watch some TV class information. Absorb our heads. 

What a day it was today very different from the ordinary. It was weird seeing people

 come into the 530 class and me not 
going to it. We watched Detective Morris in English detective show. It was very complex. The plots are just complex plus they don’t give you any clues except verbal clues and that’s kind of difficult. We’ve been made arrangements to get up around 6:15 AM and make sure we have nutrients sit through class and learn stuff. 

No comments: