Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday, April 16: Mike’s Appt. Yoga and Choir

After an evening of no Pat, I crashed on the futon and then rolled over

 and went to my bed. I end Bently set my alarm clock
an hour earlier
than I wanted to, and I didn’t realize till 

Pat apologize for passing out again. After I got all my stuff ready I took a quick nap on the futon and then headed on down to SEPTA 

and let SEPTA take me to Mike‘s.I got the prepared to go to 10:30 AM appointment. We made sure
we got the bus early plenty of time to 

walk and then sit and then walk and then sit. Anyhow, we got to the dentist appointment Mike Masen fairly quickly. Yet, and keeping with this place he’s been here

 already a half hour and people have come and gone. I talk to a nice woman with two kids. Stay at home mom with her husband who works at home they’re gonna move to the summer from
the kids get older. I think I can talk to a pretty good interview. Mike just finishes 

appointment at 11:08. We’re going to leave after he takes care of mother 

nature. They want to come back in two weeks but he can’t come back in two weeks

 cause I’m gone so he’s gonna make an appointment for May 9 2024. After the doctors appointment

, Mike and I came back. I made some lunch for myself. I was very tasty when I just 

relaxed for a little while and I decided to take a nap and that felt good

. It’s throwing some garbage out and taking care of the TSA stuff with both of 

my flights, I got ready to go to Yoga after I took trash down for

 Mike. Went to the 4 o’clock class. I knew there was no way I was doing a double
today. It’s hot and I’m trying to coast in my endeavors till the end of the week.

  I got dinner with Mary and her friend Kim on Saturday and then on 



Sunday we have a free hot Pilates class with Amy who works at Hot Yoga takes classes. 
After class went to Mary’s and we hung out for a little while that

 was fun. Then I walked outside and it was absolutely beautiful outside to walk with

 a nice walk walking down Spruce Street from 19th. The sun was glisten

 and there were lots of sights and sounds to experience living in the city. It’s now 6:52 PM

 I’m at 15th St. so I should be able to make it just in the nick of time as per usual.  

No comments: