Friday, April 19, 2024

Friday, April 19: A Sick Day 🤧 Then Dinner

Well this morning I got up around 6:30 AM and decided if I’m going

 to work. I’m just gonna be late crap so I set the alarm for 8:30. The time that I’m 

supposed to be at work and when I got up at 8:30 AM I was like oh hell
no. So I called in to sit down. I left a message and called Mike. I wasn’t coming in so I went to 

sleep and had some bizarro ass dreams and then woke up around 1130 had a 

breakfast and was contacted by Bob about planning for Amsterdam 

and prepping the phone so the phone will be ready. Well that ended up being more of a big pain in the ass 

and I even imagined.  The less drama filled was had to pay off the rest of the cost of the phone in order to unlock the Sim card for my phone so I can install this $20 virtual Sim card. I was back-and-forth with the 

app for the Sim card and I was back-and-forth with AT&T , they gave me the DSL number first can you believe it? I haven’t heard the word DSL in ages anyway, pretty exhausting

 so lie down for a little bit more and try to get myself ready to go out to dinner with Mary and 



her friend Kim. Mary did go to the yoga 
class. I did not. As far as I know the 30 day challenge T-shirts are not in print yet or arrived. It started to rain about , 540 it is now 601 it’s trying to get going and Meet Mary and then go out to dinner. We went out to dinner to this Mexican restaurant near Washington Avenue and it was excellent. It was very tasty and that people were extremely attentive so if they’re supporting water and I think they just wanna attend people eat and get them out because it was packed

No comments: