Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Wednesday, April 3: Rain Again and Yoga,


I got up this morning, attempting to be on time, but I had to pick up my laundry from the dryer and pack some stuff in my bag. Anyhow, it’s raining again as usual. At least it’s not raining as 
hard as it was yesterday morning. I got the Mike’s, nine unfortunately because I caught a 32 bus was a thing. Anyhow, Mike had his therapy so I went out and wandered the rainy streets a little bit and then I looked

 up solar eclipse glasses, cause I was reminded about the solar eclipse on TikTok. This guy put up , how much coverage and what’s the best place in that state to see it so that was cool. Pennsylvania

 it’s Erie but there’s a place in New Jersey. That’s an hour and 15 minutes away that I could totally go to see the full clips, but I kind of doubt I’ll do that , anyhow I did buy some 

solar glasses so I have five of them and they should be there by Friday. Cooked up some lunch and I’m gonna go to my appointment at 2 PM. I ended up running late again and the therapist caught me 

on it and we had a very intense session with the same topics but 

in a different way. It was pretty intense. Anyway, I left that and headed back to 

Mike’s where I updated yesterday‘s blog posting, I was going 

to put a movie on YouTube but YouTube seems to be acting very funny and it froze



 up my phone and I tried to re-reboot it and I had to go to the App

 Store to learn that one. Just turn it off once a week and also the way you hard reboot

 the phone is he push the volume up button down button and then hold the right button only  shows up. Won’t be sending messages. I got Yoga a little bit earlier than usual, which was good. Put in another 20 bucks and everybody that I know that I don’t have an emergency in case they got an emergency. . 

No comments: