Monday, April 22, 2024

Monday, April 22: Last Day @ Work w/ Many Errands

Today I woke up and took my sweet time getting to work. I didn’t get 

to my place Mike’s place till after 9 o’clock. 9:00 AM that is. I got the Mike’s 
and he built up a lot of cardboard boxes and I disposed of them because he got a bunch 

of orders on Friday and Saturday. He put away most of the food, but not all of it. I put the rest of them away and then realized I needed to do his blanket,    I went to the CVS to get Mike   a  couple of items and get extra keys made  for him because 

he lost his own pair of keys. Had to give the original of one of the keys because it was kind of sticky , the replacement key was sticky. Anyway, it’s a nice day but cool outside. I’m going to get my haircut and only place I can get

 it done. There are three people here already. I will sit here for up to about 20 minutes and then if I’m still not served, I’m running back to the laundromat 

to change the clothes at the laundromat nearby to the dryer. I timed it a 26 minutes and that’s what I’m doing. OK, I did successfully complete my task 

at hand. I got both the laundries done and return. Got my haircut done and 

managed to put the bedspread fitted sheet on without 

completely pulling my hair out. Oops right I have no hair. Anyway, the next thing I ate lunch and then we were trying to get his new phone to work. I put in the

 Sim card then he was calling his customer service and they repeated the same thing that we did put the Sim card with a little cut away on the bottom left-hand 

corner then I had to leave because it was 3:45 PM in my class starts. Well, the classes top at Clarice who haven’t been taught under in a while. The

 room was hot, but there was plenty of air so that was good wasn’t too crowded either. After class, we hung out for a while and found out that our 30 day count T-shirts for him because Mary 

sold her on the mannequin that was excellent so so Tina got us our shirts and 

we talked about my trip to Europe and Tina is going to be visiting Scotland

 to see, her favorite Taylor Swift and then visit Iceland with Byron so that should be interesting. She’s doing that in May. We proceeded to go back to Mary‘s house and I skip the AA meeting 
because I had too much going on in my mind and I wanted to spend a little quality time with Mary. I then left around 830 and got home and proceeded to be all undecided about what the pack and not pack even though it already packed everything mostly.I threw in my laundry and Pat was going to come over and do taxes but he showed up too late and we both just passed out and went to bed. Busy day. . 

No comments: