Thursday, April 04, 2024

Thursday, April 4: Sunshine Flashbacks and Fear

Well, I woke up really just not wanting to get up but I stirred myself up 

had breakfast and left my house at 8:11 AM which is the earliest that I’ve managed to leave my house in weeks. I had to be on time because 


Mike had an appointment at 9:30 for a barium test.this barium test is at Jefferson Hospital. Well, believe it or not, the ride service showed up on time just as we were walking out the door which is never ever happened before. 

We got to the hospital and they saw Mike right away that was vision and then we waited about 40 minutes for the return and the guy did shop on time around 10:40 AM so 

we got back, and I started listening to oldies this one in particular. I 

really like from Tracy Ullman. “They Don’t Know About Us It’s very good song. show introduced the world 

to The Simpsons back when Fox News had a tremendous lineup of shows like her show, and living color, married children, etc., etc. I also listened once again to Split Enz “I got you.“Anyhow, I decided it was sunny outside even if it’s cold. I’m walking

 out and I’m gonna attend this meeting at the S Society, which is more than a bit 

about a 15 minute walk, but I’m gonna show up a little late. Hopefully I can

 get in. I went to a meeting at the ethical Society. It wasn’t bad. I saw 

an old friend Bruce from the sunshine Sunrise meetings and he invited me go to the men’s meeting

. I obviously cannot go to the men’s meeting this week because

 I have yen intensive the entire weekend starting tomorrow 1:30 PM.I then went to CVS to fetch some food and scripts
for Mike. I noticed that with Perscriptions to ask you really goofy questions about the prescription. The cashier has to bring back the pharmacist to do some bullshit. 

I just don’t get it must be some regulation or something. Well, in the land of political bullshit, judge Aileen “loose“ cannon voted to rejects Trump’s request to dismiss the case. Yes, 
I’ve been triggered special. I saw a Republican



 in Maine ask what the Nazis did to deny people rights oh my God anyway, I’m glad I’m doing yoga and I’m glad I’m doing it intensive because I’m hitting 

a dark place about this election. After Work I strut it on over to Mary’s and hung out for a while. We relaxed 


and then headed to the 5:30 PM class with Miah. That class was really good. It wasn’t super packed and there was a class after so there was no rush to hurry up and leave

 Mary and I walked to 22nd one and I caught the seven bus it was showing up. Which was really good timing. I stopped at the old Sunoco and got a bag of chips 
and soda and headed to the 815 meeting. Mary when we go to the first day of class which starts at 2 PM but they want us there at 1:30 that goes till five and then Saturday and Sunday we go to 8 AM to 5 PM , Mary had a good idea. Think I’m gonna skip yoga on Monday just give myself a break. 

No comments: