Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Tuesday, April 9: I Think Spring has Arrived😁


Good morning men, women, boys, and girls and creatures of all shapes and sizes. I got up this morning like I usually do and headed down to Mike’s and I’m 

we took care of his CPAP machine which I thought was gonna be a real pain in the ass, but we found out the correct company and we called the company and actually got through 

to woman Sounded like she actually understood what we were saying and we got all the records from the machine onto the app. It was a real pleasant 

surprise. It only took about 20 minutes or so. I went to the bank and it’s a really nice day I think spring is really arrived today. I’m I’m convinced 

of it this time. Yes we tend to get cloudy in the afternoon. That seems to be the pattern but that’s OK. As long as it doesn’t rain 

I’m all good.  I got a real surprise when I saw picture of me on the website with me
doing 
Standing head to knee pose which is 
really hard and really makes me sweat but I’ve got real half decent with 

it. I was quite unbelievable seeing a picture of me doing a pose I’ve never 



seen it before so that was a real pleasant surprise. I was given much 

encouragement by Mary that I deserved it etc. I was really nice to hear and I gotta take it in it. Anyhow, it’s
 now 3:40 PM. I’m heading into Chris Fox 75 minute class. Look

 forward to his classes he teaching at the new studio as well. It’s really spring out here today. It’s hard to believe after

the shitty weather we had for three weeks. I don’t think I’m going to 

do a double just because I’ll be doing one tomorrow and choir long day. Anyhow, 

Chris’s class was really hot. I was struggling there for a minute 

so I went over to Mary’s and had about an hour to hang out and then I was going

 to catch the 17 to the 29 but the 17 is running 11 minutes late so due 

to having fresh yoga legs, I was able to walk a nice fast pace and train with about a minute to spare.
 we got the sectional and we went through

 the whole Dominic Pam piece that is one hell of an intense piece by the end of the 
evening. We were all just done, but that’s good about the sectionals. 

She can complete a whole song and it takes less time than a regular rehearsal.It went from 730 to 9 and really nice dude gave me a ride home which was 

just excellent. I got home before 10 PM! That doesn’t happen often and I much appreciated

 it. That’s for sure. And then 
made up some pasta and, watch the 

YouTube and unwound. It was a pretty good day. Must say it was really 

interesting. Seeing pictures of myself and yoga poses. I’ve never seen that before. It was quite historic that’s for sure. . 

No comments: