Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday, April 14: Clean up and Visiting Mom

It’s Sunday everyone and I slipped until about 8:30 AM and then 

pulled out my laundry from the dryer and folded that. Woman cleans my place 
came by on time at 9 o’clock and she did 

that down for a little bit looked at and ate breakfast. When she got done in about an hour and a half, then tried to get a hold of Dave 

and neither Dave’s gonna come up later in the afternoon. I’m gonna visit now and take my mom for a walk when I get there. any all I caught the bus and 

it was about three minutes late. I was the last passenger on the bus when I got off at Riddle Village. I stopped at the friendly 

Wawa and got diet Pepsi that cost $2.69.instead of 319 like in Philadelphia. I paid a visit to see mom. Went out and took a walk near

 the PetSitting area pet walking area on the premises. We talked a little bit and I took a snapshot of us together. I was feeling pretty tired so caught the next bus out
of Riddle Village. Decided that I would take a nap before deciding whether

 to go to the 4 o’clock class today. Well, I got home after the bus 

was 10 minutes late and took a nap. I got up and decided nope I better just

 stay home and that’s what I did. I stayed home did some ordering at Amazon and 

pdecided I was in the mood to eat and relax. Pat came home for a bit but 

had to go back do stuff at work and
 said he would be back at 8 o’clock to help with his taxes, we didn’t show up till like 11 so, that was that. Impression on my time which is fine I just didn’t wake him up. I said I’ll just go straight to sleep. And 


then had massive itching, but I fortunately found the prescription cream for the athletes foot so I got a whole load of it which really helped.  I was eventually able to go back to sleep. Hopefully I’ll be rested tomorrow to switch of fun without having babies. 

No comments: