Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Monday, April 8: Solar Eclipse ๐ŸŒ’


Well, I got up and my usual way and got ready to go to work. I packed my solar eclipse materials and headed on down to Mike’s.  Once I got the 

Mike’s we discussed stuff and then I went to meet Mary at a cafรฉ at 21st and Sansom sense of food very interesting between 20th and 21st Street. I went there
and had something to eat while I was hanging out with Mary and showed

 her some pictures and also gave her a pair of the glasses and the special thing

 for the iPhone so you can take pictures of the sun. Anyhow, it’s one03 PM the 

sun is still out and but hopefully it’ll stay sunny long enough for us 

to get a good view of it.  Mike made an order of food which should come

 at 1:30. We’re following it like we’re following the solar eclipse. She and we 

looked on Instacart and there were a couple items that they already didn’t



 have so we’ll see he ordered about 25 items so that should be interesting. How comes packaged they tend to really bulk up the packages anyhow, 

around 2:30 PM I went outside and across the street from Mike’s place and some guy had a good vanish point to watch the sun. 

The clouds of course crept in, but we got a good chance view through the sunglasses. I 
made various attempts to take photos through my camera 
and it was a fools errand I couldn’t make any of it work.but I hung out with this dude and he and this other yoga studio that I already forgot the name to it does kundalini so I invited him to be a guest at Hot Yoga , 

Philadelphia. Time caught up with me and I wished him and his friend

 warm greetings and then I might saw Mike resting and we have errands to 

do tomorrow. We didn’t get things done. We wanted to get done. 

I thought about a minute going to Robyn’s 530 but let me just, plan that out better 

than doing it impulsively and stuff. Anyhow, I went to the 75 minute 

with Byron and he invited her photographer to take pictures of the class, which is very 

interesting. Byron one point pressed on my legs during the wind removing

 post actually felt pretty good. Wonder if there’s a picture of that one. After that I was just gonna go straight out but I saw the last minute to do the Pilates 

with Maddie. It was pretty good. I was tired, but it wasn’t quite as super grueling 

as Marie‘s class. Anyway, went to Mary‘s who watched John Stewart

, which was hilarious including the show about Chuck E. Cheese,I’m

 which is just outrageous and then the bumpy car ride on Uber I ever took.  

I then decided to watch John Stewart on YouTube while I was eating. “. This is classic John Stewart. This is at 11 minutes
and 50 seconds towards the end of the video.  “To be mindful?  What is this F**cking Hot Yoga??”  We’ve seen the bombing… We are urging Netanyahu to be present.”  Anyhow, I was a little bit restless and didn’t get the bed past midnight. I did pack my stuff ahead of time and remembered

 to put my thermos in my my backpack. I’m really curious what pictures are gonna be featured by Hot Yoga , Philadelphia from our class today. I’m really curious of course I am. Anyhow, it was a good day day.

No comments: