Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday, April 11: Tora! Tora! Tora! Tired! Tired! Tired!


Good day everybody Jesus I feel like it’s a Friday cause I am tired as all hell a good day to take off but nope cannot do that. I tried to get them earlier than usual, 

but SEPTA had his “line adjustment“ issues so that took care of that.got to Mike’s took an eight minute nap and heading to my 9:30 AM lesson at the studio. Well around 10:35 AM my lesson

 with Linda and it and she was off to her 11 o’clock class.  I did a restorative session for the first 15 minutes which was fantastic. She 

really understood that I was tired. We practiced different poses and she asked me the question “why do you practice question” think think anWe practiced 



different poses and she asked me the question “why do you practice question” I Had to think a little

 bit, but I gave a good answer. I think I feel better inside and out and 

she helped me formulate about the stillness which I could really understand today



. I did feel a little bit better After class and I talked to Tina a little bit at the 

front desk. Anyhow, got back to Mike’s after I went shopping at CVS for both of us. My order was 

free cause I got a $10 coupon for using my extra care card a lot. Anyhow, 

got back to Mike’s and had lunch and then took a 20 minute nap before 

my therapist appointment. The cloud gathering it’s mild. I don’t need a 

jacket actually and it’s not raining which is cool. I’m gonna be real slow today. Thinking of 

skipping class completely today. I think what I’ll do is go to Mary’s

 and take a nap and then go to 530 class. The way back to Therapist I decided

 to take my sweet old time getting back to Mike’s and I ended up 

listening to Billy Joel The Nylon Curtain and I looked that up on Wikipedia and ended

 up going to an Internet wormhole, which got me to a book 

called  Sex Drugs, and Coco Puffs. which is mentioned because it talks about 

Billy Joel and one of it 10 or so essays. In the very bottom one 

there’s a book about one of my fantasies as a younger man of disappearing the
 book is called How to Disappear Completely and Never Be Found. That was a fantasy I had in the late 80s and early 90s which just come up with a new identity and run with it

No comments: