Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tuesday, April 23: Heading to Stockholm and Amsterdam

This morning, I got a little up a little early and Pat was still in my place 

snoozing on the futon. And I helped him finish his state taxes, not on some energy bars and did some last-minute packing stuff and got my laundry out of the dryer. I didn’t fold it. I just threw it on 

the bed because time caught up to me. Well, I called the train which came on time and I got the new Work with no difficulties. I am found my terminal 

and called AT&T and they remove the block on my Sim card and I did the eSIM but can’t really activate it till I land and I have to turn off roaming 

and do some technical stuff so I don’t get super huge roaming charges. Then I decided to eat at Mexican restaurant place, I charged my phone. It’s 1:21 PM Eastern time so I guess about an hour 
and a half. I’m 

   going to the terminal and see if my TSA pre-came through. I think my eSIM is working because I have to turn it off until I land. It’s now


4:34 PM. It’s almost time to start boarding which is at around 4:40 PM. People already standing up to get ready to leave this flight. Looks like it’s pretty packed. They’re announcing a lot of names for document 

identification. Anyhow, I charged up my phone I ate a delicious burrito nice fat burrito so I shouldn’t really need to eat much 

of anything on this flight. I’m hoping I can get myself nice and tired. I put some electrolyte into my yoga and I’m drinking


 some of that while waiting for boarding process to start. I talked to a couple people on the phone, and I’m finally ready to get going. I attempted


to enroll in the Wi-Fi at this airline, but it just never got stable and I could never sign on to pay for it. So right now this is an off-line version. I had a really nice dinner considering it’s an airport 

and plus occupied adjust things and get comfortable, etc. It’s now 747 Eastern 

time. The phone is still stuck in Eastern standard time because I have no reception 

at this point. I’m hoping now after I watch this movie Argo, I can get the sleep I’m trying bit of this coffee, but I don’t have enough cream so I’m probably gonna Drink it. It’s now 1145 Eastern time and 3 AM Norway time actually it’s 5:43 AM Norwegian time. I finally got some Wi-Fi up but it’s only for the last hour of flight because I couldn’t get it to connect.

No comments: