Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Wednesday, April 10: Mild Hump Day w/Yin

When this morning I got up, hung out with Pat a little bit. He was 

saying how tired he was and working too hard, etc. After Pat left, I had to go bring

 in my Amazon order. It was a small order than usual. I try to order a lot 

to avoid paying the 695 service fee. They do like Nichol. Anyway, I zipped off towards Mike’s unfortunately I caught a bus pretty quickly because I was running 

pretty late. Home slice. And
did a little cleanup and then he had his doctors appointment
and I was busy being blogging man trying to catch up on my videos in my 

blogs because it’s hard to catch up from two or three days behind. then went walking around Center City because it was such a nice day outside. After I got back, I went Nate ate lunch 

and Mike had finished his shower. We had an appointment and his doctors officescheduled for 2:15 PM. Mike was in 

his doctors office for an hour. well, we got very lucky. We caught the van service just in time and we were able to get in the van and set up waiting for Uber and 

paying for that. It’s still very nice out but it’s supposed to rain tomorrow. That’s the word on the weather station is, Anyhow, it’s 

now 4:04 PM we got back to Mike’s around 3:31 PM from the ride Service and I’m heading towards Mary’s and then going to hit the 530 yoga class. After the 530 

class will go to the 7 o’clock yin class. It was a really nice walk throughn Center City towards Dorchester. That’s for sure. I had 

to take off the shirt still a little bit too warm. Mary just got back from doing errands and shopping and I’m just going to relax and have some iced tea
and then relax

 with her then go to Yoga. Oh nice foot massage for Maryann and some nice fresh socks and my feet feel like $100 cause they’re feeling kind of nasty. 

Anyhow, I keep forgetting that’s a bit of a walk from Mary’s to the studio not far but when you wait till the last minute to leave, it does feel far. Anyhow, 
Dan teaching 
the 530 and I’m going to have to really hustle get there really. So I got the dance class I managed to make it on time and your room was really hot. I mean it 
was really steamy. I was next to the steamer thing anyhow, I was pretty stiff, but I made it. To the 

shower and then I took the in class, which seemed to go by really fast. I 

guess I I was in a deep mental state. Anyway, the class is very relaxing, Mary and I went back to her place and watched a movie called get out which I heard about since 2017 when it came out. Boy that movie was creepy as all get out ha ha.

No comments: