Friday, April 12, 2024

Friday, April 12: Car Negotiations Sunshower AA Upper Darby

Greetings boys, girls, and other creatures of the day today is Friday

 all day long. I had a really crappy sleep last night. It’s probably the worst unsettling restless night I’ve had in months. It was weird. My brain was in a weird place. I swear to God, the 

barometric pressure Did something to my brain I don’t know. Anyhow, got up ate on the run and then talk to Mary about her car selling where the Carfax people said the car was worth 

at least 4300 and they’re willing to sell for 2 to 3000 so we had a open discussion about the beaten switch going on. So as of 12:51 PM we’re gonna say 2800 or go fly kite and then settle

 for 2600 in the minimum. I don’t wanna go up there at the crack of dawn at 9:30 AM and , not have this settled. As for me, I’m gonna look
up car values

 and eat lunch right now. The rain is stopped. The sky is clearing and it’s about 10 to 15° cooler than the last couple days. Well, the rest of the day I took a nap at Mike’s negotiated the car 


thing and then napped again. I decided not to go to the 4 o’clock yoga class. It was just too much. I think Mary was feeling
the same way. 

I keep trying to update yesterday’s blog and forgetting to push and then it freezes up and deletes the pictures I put up. That’s what the block 

does sometimes it’s a very antiquated site that one day. The guy will stop preparing. I don’t think many people use Blogger anymore. 
It’s now 4:28 PM. 

We’re gonna go to Upper Darby eventually. We did catch  Market Frankford 
line and 17 Bus. What is really good little
 hole in the wall Mexican restaurant right next to the meeting. That Mexican food was delicious. I will be back there one day when I trap Upper Darby, causing trouble and taking names.

No comments: