Saturday, April 06, 2024

Saturday April 6: Yin Intensive

Good morning everybody got up at 6:15 AM. Had a nice slow breakfast at the

 Dorchester and then we headed down to yen intensive which started at 8 o’clock. Just had her first little break around   🕙 10:00 AM. We’re out back to classroom 

and ready to get going. Well, we had a really good class. We did poses and lessons intermingled which
is really cool. There was a truck that kept 
honking torn all through the morning class and then at one point some bicycle horn went that sounded like both of the clowns horn. It was pretty 


funny. Anyhow, it’s 12:40 PM we’re going to the marathon and getting some lunch. I’m treating
 myself to salmon burger and Mary is getting 

what she’s getting and we’re gonna do some Nidra yoga  for  10 minutes 

I guess I’ll be cool because that’s really chill and relaxing. It’s been a very interesting 

experience. anyhow, we did that went right back to our lesson and that

 was good. We had to come up with sequences for postures. That was something I 

mean that was really something. I was a little bit intimidated by 

that but they didn’t call people to give their sequence, they just opened it up to 

questions. Both of them are really cool and it was a good class. It’s a 

good training session. I got some pretty good pictures some not so great so they’re

 not going anywhere, but I want to do this experience the best

 I could. Obviously, I couldn’t record the whole thing cause I’d kind of and I don’t have
that kind of time and I’m not expected to do that. Afterwards we had our favorite Chinese place down right to block two doors from the yoga studio that was good.
Mary and I were talking about this song afternoon delight from 1976. It was midst of the 70s cheese. Oh my God, the video is hilarious but the comments are even better. The song is goofy

 but the comments on YouTube are just absolutely hilarious. Here's one that caught my eye enjoy. 🤣🤣🤣 "I was 7 and I just assumed it was about going into space in a rocket in the afternoon!" 
https://youtu.be/wu1UXCdyNo0?si=wnetdiSwvCI9KTvu
Anyhow, that inspired us to

watch anchorman the legend of Ron Jeremy. I don’t know remember the guys last name


anyway it was good and funny. We needed some light entertainment after the intensity of the day. I put some stuff on Facebook and Instagram. I think they were safe.




No comments: