Monday, April 08, 2024

Sunday, April 7: Last day of Yin Intensive

This morning the alarm went off at 6:15 AM, but it was a struggle to 



get up and get moving. I had my raisin bran and delicious diet iced tea and we just struggle to get gone and we got there around 8:10 five minutes before the class was starting. We did 

some poses this morning and we ended up reflecting and having a little 

bit morning break between 9:46 AM and 10 AM. It gave me time to 
write a little bit on my blog right now and also get some pictures made from my videos. I have to work on the videos. I just haven’t
 had time for obvious reasons. I did tell Dave and Wes that I was not gonna be available. It’s not 1:05 PM we just finished lunch. We were out at Marathon Grill and I had chili and smoothie now 

I’m gonna finish up the last four hours of class on this beautiful Sunday the best
weather we’ve had in three weeks. It’s 

really giving me an open eye about how he works and what you hope to get 
out of it. In other words, you gave 

me insight on the class it should help me with my classes as well. South Carolina 

beat Iowa in the NCAA NCAA women’s championship

 just now at 5:16 PM. Iowa featured Kaitlyn Clark, who is a superstar in every degree. 

Afterwards, I found out that one of my structures actually lived in Punxsutawney for a little bit and 

knew about IUP and Yener. That was a real surprise. I felt pretty good after

 class. Mary and I decided to eat our favorite 
Chinese place of course that was very delicious. We like that place it’s a vegetarian place. It serves up tofu and sanedifferent cooked versions of tofu. It was very  Passive experience and very intense same time. It’s totally worth my time and money.

No comments: