Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tuesday, October 31: Halloween

Well I woke up after not a really good night sleep last night.. I knew I had to 
 arry-on because I have a lot of people coming in and I was to help Lisa move and 
  had an appointment. I knew I had to get those things straightened out. 
 o I just put 1 foot in front of the other and headed out from pats 🏡 October 
 as it very tough month for blogging. I seem to of lost my doozy as him

 as October rolled in. It went fast but a lot of stuff transpired. Some of it expected

 and some of it not so much. I pretty much expected my dating O’ Rama  to end 
 ecause it couldn’t go on like that forever. What I didn’t expect is that I would 

be moving in December. Well, I did help my friend move and she
 came back from Baltimore. It went very smoothly without clusterfucks at all. She did 
 ave a lot of stuff but it was organized and boxed. By the time we finished 
 here were a ton of kids trick-or-treating on a 
 ery kid friendly block. After we moved her stuff, and I ended up eating and then walking home.

No comments: