Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thursday, November 29: Moving Start, Working Hard and 2 Years ago Returns

Well since I was extremely tired and passed out, 

  decided I would work would start moving my shit around. I hadn’t even started. So that’s what I did. took almost everything out of the closet 

 iled up clothes that were clean and a separate pile of dirty clothes. At this point I might just do that you do we do with  the laundry that’s not clean so I an get it back in a need folded pile when I eventually get 

 ettled in. I arrive to work a little bit late but I was lucky I caught the train quickly. I 

 uess I Saul about six or seven people today. One group was a 2 parent

 household. I was pretty busy till about two if it is 32 or little bit

 of other work. My outside world crept into work. I got a couple text messages letting me know that eating a certain person eat in the cards… At least at this point…. It’s 
 ind of sucky but I’m real busy this weekend so maybe it’s just as well. Two years ago God holy shit what’s the two years ago guess it was maybe 

 hree who the hell knows at this point. Anyway am I’m going to go to my therapy appointment if it s works on that place. I was thinking of going to 

 airmount but I really can’t because I got work to do when I’m pretty tired I think I need to eat. I’m not surprised by this story. The article from the Washington Post states that Trump seems to appeal with men that are secretly insecure about their manhood.  Trump 

 lways have stuff like that is a leader and he’s good with Women. Anyhow enough for that stuff. 


The plan for the moving is for him to come by between 11 

 nd midnight move the small stuff . Tomorrow, will move the big furniture

 and then I need to clean the place in then walk really fast. Anyhow I came home and I

 didn’t walk real fast. I was exhausted so I lied down took a nap and then ate and watched highlights. Next I went to Target to see if they had big bags and they didn’t so I got 2 laundry bags 

 nd some recycle bags that’s all I can do. As midnight crawled 

 round it was decided that we wouldn’t do any moving this

 evening that we would start at 11:15 AM tomorrow to load the 

 mall stuff that he would run back and then you would 
 ome back to the big stuff. That works better anyway give me a little more time to Putz around

No comments: