Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wednesday, November 28: Sunrise Work and the Cold

Hey what’s up? It’s hump day here in West Philadelphia. I manage to get up in time

 to go to sunrise. I was a little bit late but it was a good meeting. I finished off yesterday’s blog posting as well. I hung out with Mike at Saxbys we talked for a little bit. I call The “Wharton Express.” That is 

 hat I call the 21 bus in the morning when it’s packed with tons of graduate students

 and boyfriends and girlfriends and all that good 

 oung stuff loving that goes on when you have young adults that 

 ttend a prestigious eastern university like the University of Pennsylvania. 

 ell 38th Still . head and I was able to find a seat finally on the bus. I then  went to work and started working on my report and I had a couple

 walkins and took care of them. I had a can of chili for lunch and went to the Bodega and boy was it cold as heck outside. The wind was gusting like a mofo. Anyhow I got through the day nobody bothered me about

 getting report in but I got it in. I also didn’t hear anything such as “You should be sanctioning.” That probably we’ll start to happen in 


 ecember. I just got an email alert from Reddit. Check this out! Congressmen Bob Brady and Dwight Evans are 2 of 18 House Democrats to not sign on for Net Neutrality Legislation. Obviously they’re taking wads of Comcast money. I just posted on Facebook for people 
to call their offices!! Well I wasn’t paying attention and the bus just 

 north of Fairmount and I got off at Parish Street. Wes is not going
because he’s hanging out with his daughter and friends.

 Anyway, I got to get a hold of Pat and get some coffee it’s now 5:51 PM meeting starts at 6:30 
 
Well, The meeting was decent it was the speaker meeting but I was definitely distracted. Find me was a 
pregnant woman and her Uber husband. 

 I related to the speaker she was racing Irish Catholic family. 
in Tulsa. Anyhow, it’s time for me to bear the cold cuts the 33 bus back home it’s now 7:34 PM. I hope to get a hold A friend but I think she goes to sleep. So I suppose I 

 eed to eat and start getting my stuff together so I can move tomorrow. 
Good job America you’re doing great sleepover anytime you want.
I was too tired to pack so I have to do it early tomorrow morning at skip my meeting. Should be an interesting few days



No comments: