Saturday, November 03, 2018

Saturday, November 3: First Day in Gettysburg

After a decent night of sleep, I got up around 630 and laid in bed 

 or a little while. I then rest myself up and took a really nice long hot 

 hower. I needed that because I have a road called now in this hotel  is cold 

 s shit. I’m fighting a cold and going to try to forget about the check out

 situation which is going to be funky since I had a credit card

 problem. Anyhokw were boating on a nomination for original trustee 

 nd we’re on the second pallet. It is 9:55 AM thank goodness for

 the brakes because I kind a got get coffee go outside for a 

 it. We’re going to be in here until 4 PM as I said before. 

 ell it’s  12:31 PM and our Philadelphia local gotthe alternate 

 delegate position which was an upset of sorts.. It was very good 

  got a Pepsi and a bag of chips to cover me for lunch. The box lunch  which was to be ordered 

 head of time would’ve been 16 bucks which is actually bazare 

 o pay for lunch. I did get a dinner buffet tickets so I’m good for dinner. Well the last of the incumbents 
her’s running 

  bunch a bunch of new comers to the executive field.. It’s 115 and I stepped outside again. Basically we vote  for people wait from

 the count ballots both for people can’t balance until about 330 or four depending. With a final photo place around 3 PM. I was quicker than the last time I was at Gettysburg I decided I needed some rest so I took a nap for about two hours in that really didn’t help me out.

No comments: