Saturday, November 24, 2018

Saturday, November 24: thanksgiving Holiday in Center City and Media

Good day everybody. Well I skip the men’s meeting and got up in time to meet 

 arry and Veronica for breakfast. None of the other members from our group showed up or even notified. I was wrong actually 2 people 

 otified they weren’t coming the other two that said that they were coming & just didn’t show up. Anyhow the practices pretty good I had 

 French toast and scrapple. Saint thing I had last weekend in Allentown 
last Sunday. Anyhow we did the Christmas thing in love Park, Dilworth Plaza 

and the Comcast Center. Meanwhile I've been hanging out in Center City Philadelphia. We went to the Comcast Center and watch the Christmas show. It's a digital 
 The Macy's/Wannamakers  Christmas light show is still the same one you remember as a kid
Here's just a part of the light show at the Comcast Center. I liked the music

 to the nutcracker so I recorded this section. The graphics

 are exceptional. If one wants to go old-school go to Macy’s right at 13th and market. It’ll relive your childhood even if your 57 years old. 

Well I still can’t use HTML Mo to shrink the size the video you see here. I’ve written to the developer of with.this website three or four times about this



particular problem. He resolve the other problems but not this one. Also when I talk to Siri I can’t do any other editing with my hands I just have to push draft but that’s a minor problem that I can live 

 ith.Anyhow after that we went to the dollar store deep in the guts of the

 concourse. I actually took a vantage of it myself rather 

just watch Larry and Veronica be thrifty shopper’s. I got some toothpaste toothbrush mouthwash bodywash. It was 

  wash really. We then went our separate ways I came home and sat waiting for Michael to contact me and deleted a lot of 

 mail. Well I finally heard from my brother he was stuck in 
stupid I-95 traffic. I then decided to launch off and head to the train and get to the train 

 tation early so I’m not rushing like a freak. I made it to the station on time and got on the media training set of the trolley

 not sure why but I guess because Google maps said it was the next thing  going. The rain started as I was heading out to media. I got the medium 

 ll the cool suburban kids. I fortunately was able to purchase an umbrella at some deli right near
the train station. It’s a nice big one thank God. Marley got to the  restaurant “Quotations.“ It was 

 ery nice and everybody was already seated when I came. Dave told me in a very pointed way that he had just gotten there. So I suppose Mike got 

 here first. Anyhow I ordered a very delicious cheesesteak. he meet is very very tender. I enjoyed it 

 ery much.It was a very mellow time eating

 and talking and in the background there was Alabama 

 laying Auburn. I heard Michigan got destroyed by 

Ohio State 60 something to 20.  I don’t know

 what. Soon I’ll be picking the final four for the national championship it’ll be Clemson 

 Notre Dame in Alabama and the 4th one probably

  could be someone from the south eastern conference are the Big Ten who knows. Whoever gets the most TV revenues will win the talking and the rating

Well after dinner was done I got a ride to the media train station from Mike. It’s really pouring outside so 
the ride was definitely worth it. HopefullyAnna will have her indoor

 soccer on Saturday or Sunday so I can come over and watch sometime next year I’m guessing. Anyhow they warned us a tree might 

 e half hour late but it wasn’t. I think it was maybe five minutes late. Anyhow I decided I needed to go to a meeting. While I was talking on the phone my battery finally died out.




So I ran into the Saxbys and beg somebody if they had a charging cord and lo and behold one of the nice 

breeze just had one so it’s now 8:03 PM I’m running late to the meeting I got a little bit of a charge I think you’ll be enough to get me home. I just finished most of today’s blog posting and yesterday’s blog posting as well. It is raining like crazy out there right now thank God for my big and Bralla that I bought.

No comments: