Saturday, November 17, 2018

Saturday, November 17th: A Day in Danielsville and Bethlehem Pa!

Well I had a very sound sleep on a very comfortable futon couch. I slept with 

 ne of my friends dogs often on it was very nice. Got up around nine had a English muffin sandwich 

with ham and cheese and eggs. It was very good. I then saw college football pregame show that was on since 9 o’clock oh my 
God it was over the top. They’re showing Central Florida playing South Carolina. 

 n 1-AA football. I think the same league as Temple. Well TC and I ventured 
forth I first got the charging 

 ord because I forgot to bring my charging cord with me when I left. Didn’t seem to work very well in the car because my phone 
kept dying on me. We went to a 
Mexican restaurant and got some rice and beans which is very tasty. We next went to the Christmas market. We saw
a friend of TC‘s who is working named Karen. She was really

 busy and we just walked around and looked at the Christmas 

 riented guess and knickknacks. We next went to an art gallery 

 r a group of art galleries near the old Bethlehem Steel Plant. The 

 teel plant seems to be converted to a artist space and other tourist 

attractions. We next went to a Mediterranean restaurant

 called the ellipse branch. It was quite tasty and delicious. The owner 

 as really nice and was not crowded at all. We got out in time because 

 e became surrounded b

y Lehigh University college student. a table of nine and it was time for us to go. It Seems like Ohio State and was  really tasty and I enjoyed it. We got back and went to her house. I watch 
 little bit of various college football games 
going on. Carol says it’s the week for the big teams to play the patsies so they can

 get ready for next week‘s conference championship games. Alabama play Patsy‘s. Ohio State barely beat 
Maryland 51 to 52. I played with the dogs a bed hung out 

 and Watch the Sixers beat the Charlotte hornets in overtime 

 n a three point shot and the last moment. It was pretty fun to watch. It was very event full day.








No comments: