Friday, November 23, 2018

Thursday, November 22: Thanksgiving!

Good afternoon everyone. I attempted to get up in time to go to 4th and Pine 

 ut I got up ate breakfast and was too goddamn tired to really function 
so I went back to sleep in next thing you know it it’s 11:30 AM. I think got a call from an old friend Joyce go to the program with and I am I was 

 n the phone for 45 minutes I enjoy his company in talking to him. I got into the shower and I felt good because I’m 
ready for very cold day when I step outside. Time just spent 

 long and I ended up going to the hell I took a cab before hand and still I 

 ouldn’t get to the El quick enough because SEPTA 

 losest to the main entrance to getting to the El from Jefferson Station. 

 o I missed the train so I was going to be half hour late and get to Media at 2:30 PM. It was cold outside. I went by the old mill born station while

 taking the EL and then Media  trolley that’s probably is very 

 omfortable, the seats are soft. And I get a nice view as I’m going through 

 he heart of Delaware County.  It turns out we weren’t late at

 all. My mom wanted to get there by 3 o’clock 
so that was no problem getting there by 3 PM. We hung out and watched the Chicago Bears 

 eat the Detroit Lions. The bears are by far the best team in the NFC North. The 

 owboys ended up beating the Redskins as well. The house got very cold 

 ecause the heat of the kitchen messed up the thermostat mom 

 as pretty cold. We don’t have a scrumptious Thanksgiving dinner 

 ade by Debbie. She really knows how to cook up a meal that’s for sure. We won’t be seeing Dave and Debbie because they’re going to 

 iami for Christmas. That Ohta be fun. Being warm and soaking up
that South Florida sun in the middle of winter. My brother Dave and I talked about hockey players from 1970 to 79. This whole 

Facebook page about them. I recognize most of the guys in there. I was a real sports fan then. Well my mom and I left to go back to her

 condo. We watched little bit of football and then I watched a 

 ouTube channel special on the Bernie Madoff scandal. Bye then crashed pretty early because I was tired. It was a nice Thanksgiving very quiet just the way I like it. I also meant well which is always good.

No comments: