Monday, November 26, 2018

Sunday, November 25: Ear Worm🐛 Making a Movie.

Well my mind was running fairly early this morning so I got up around eight

 knowing that I’ll just fart around and still run in a  hurry. I had breakfast of yogurt and cereal. I then decided to  listen to VOX on YouTube on a series called “earworm.“ Play talk about music and apparently 

  lot of jazz influences. Very interesting some of it is over my head but it is entertaining.  they featured album by Captain Beefheart that’s supposed to be a 

 lassic. It’s called “Trout Mask Replica.” It’s a double-sided album produced in 1969. If you’re a Music had and no music theory it blows your mind. It sounds very strange I was thinking of getting it but iTunes doesn’t have it. Well I want to the
clubhouse but my friend couldn’t make it because he needs some sleep. It was packed but I got to see it. Some 

 eople were nice to me. I sat through the business meeting until five to take  Uber to get to 
Larry’s by 11 because he wants me to move shit around in his condo. You know something I have a very very busy day I probably 

 won't have any time to pick up a package a friend left me in West Philadelphia .
After I move Larry’s shit around then I go to make a movie 

 here I have to be somewhere at one if that ends in a decent hour I can pick it up before 


go to a movie in old city at 5:15. After that I have to make coffee at 7:15 for the meeting so it's very

 busy day. Well anyhow we did the filming and it was at Valleygreen. I guess we were filming for about an hour and a half. The two main people are  about 20 minutes late they got there at 1:20 PM. We were 
very lucky to havSuch a nice day. We are extremely fortunate 

 that way. We did all the filming outside. Plus we got some nice

 photos of Valleygreen. I hardly ever go down there. 

 t’s not the most convenient place in Philadelphia to take public transit. 

I took I believe the 27 bus & the 9 bus take you out that way. Well after the filming Larry and Veronica went home and I went back to Kate’s place with her boyfriend/ex-

husband and had pecan pie and looked at the graphics that sh wanted to have In the movie. I was 
driven home because no trains were ready to be used since they only come in once an hour. I got home and got myself really tired from eating that delicious pecan pie and took a nap for a half hour. I ended up walking

 to the Ritz to meet up with Wes and Emily because no buses came down 
 Chestnut Street all the way from 12th and Chestnut to second and chestnut. The movie I saw was called “front runner.” It was 
about Gary Hart  in the 1988 campaign. It was sort of a 
background story of the whole Donna Rice affair and the monkey business. It was well done but kind of depressing. The movie never let you know whether he really did something or not. Part came off

No comments: