Monday, November 19, 2018

Sunday, November 18: Life Township of Parity

Well after a fitful sleep I got up In  PA. We out for a For some veal and then we had a meal and it was a sweet

 dealLast night Walt called and we made a  plan to construct a gigantic doughnut in the middle

 of downtown Sparta. We decided to eat at the
 diner outside of that town since it was easier

 to park and probably a little more economical diner that is outside of downtown Sparta that would be easy to me. It’s   really cool to hang out with 55 old friends I haven’t seen in a cats age. 
Here are some beautiful photos 

Yes!  real photos with stuff in it. It was pretty cool and somewhat funny!! We cruised down the Northeast Passage it’s a Western PA style gray. We arrived at 

that place around 5 PM skipping and a dancing 

We watched the Eagles fall behind 24 to 7 at the half. I had a bad feeling about this game. I think everybody did in the world of the Philadelphia eagles 


I like helping  tenements with the Wi-Fi at this time. Well the Eagles are getting their butts kicked 45 to 7 at this point in the fourth quarter at 7:14 PM and we found out that Joe Perry of 

 erosmith is not DEAD!! I was told  otherwise by a friend of mine who lives there!  We looked i

t up and he’s really not dead not yet anyway he is  70 though so he’ll die soon! Well I 

saw the 🦅 got their butts Kicked 48 to 7. We went to basement.  There is a storage place to build your very own donuts and tons of plastic clowns as well. It was an awesome sight  to see. I am hoping maybe I could borrow  of the plastic clowns for my new apartment I am moving into next punch in Melbourne 
The man is seriously considering moving to Montana with s

 some dental floss.He may go over there because of our lovely President but who knows. The man then drove me home 

 & he checked out my place he thought it was pretty good. He then headed back to a friend in an undisclosed location that
was once used by crusty the clown. I am I’m sworn to secrecy on that one. It was 


really great to see those guys.  I think it was a great weekend to not think about millennial w a coffee and y should it be we shouldn’t get along well while we drink

smell the smells of love and lifewomen are women in general because it’s more trouble than it’s worth most of the time. I just got to save my money so if I really need it bad I’ll have the money. But it’s OK people are people so what !!😎✌🏿⛄️⛄️⛄️






😜Mark Krull   Photography/Blogger

No comments: