Friday, November 09, 2018

Friday, November 9: Weekend Approach and I meet Larry Krasner

Well I got up before the alarm and left around a little bit in my semi 

 nmotivated state of things. I slept in didn’t go to the 

 eeting and skip coffee because I was bloated. I was I was walking

 to the bus I ran into our district attorney Larry Krassner and complemented

 on him from the Larry Samantha bee show. The rain started and it’s 

 xpected to rain all day today. I got to work a little late but it was 

 OK. I found it to be dumb day where I just wasn’t 

 ompletely with the program. I didn’t get many of my alerts done but I did get that report completed after some false starts. 

 nded up I didn’t give Muchacho Sarah both working. We’ll see how far that goes to. Limbo nation will rise up. Anyway, I didn’t get as much 

 one as I wanted but at some point I have to start this over payments because I am really behind. Anyhow do you official start of the new Sangkee process has begun so my month 

 f not having to do any sanctions will come to a fitful land next week. I’ll have to talk to my bosses to get an idea of 

 hat they would expect because apparently they wanted to sanction 


revention but in a more sly way and not come out to say. That is Hou I’m reading it but I’ll
 go with whatever they want to see but I think on the outside they want more sanctions. Anyhow, I took the train home and tried to steal a 15 minute nap before I do some moviemaking up in Roxborough. It went very smoothly actually. I slept on the way up in the dudes Corolla. I then made movies got some nice pictures.
 We will see how it works out in the end. I think came home fits Durand and stayed up way too late. Well at least I have the rest the weekend off

 praise the Lord. It also not gonna rain either. In news outside

 my tiny bubble, there’s another Florida recount 18 years after the last one. Republicans are doing their same strategy of trying to hold the recount and calling it fried. I guess they know something about 

 oter fraudulent. Because are full of flatulence. We shall see what happens but Republicans don’t play by the rules & they’ll do whatever they can because they have no shame.

 That generally wins in hardball activities like business and politics and dating.

No comments: