Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday, November 26: Sunrise Work & Future

I woke up I had to clean up the room take a quick shower 

 nd be late  o the sunrise. I did have trouble getting up this morning. I slept  very hard. Today

 is the start of the week where I’m going to be moving 

out of my place in Center City and hopefully I didn’t wait too long to see if I can get 

 omething started with another person in my life. Anyhow, 

  want to Saxbys worked on yesterday‘s blog post a little bear and bought some coffee. I’ve got to get a pounding on this report today. It’s due on Wednesday 

 robably and I’m leaving I have to work early which I’m gonna do most 

 ondays from here on out for an appointment that’s at five. Tomorrow I have 

 eople coming in and Wednesday to report probably do I 

 on’t know if I’m going to get any sanctions done but I need to attempt

 to get that done. Well I got to work and decided to look at the cases that were rich acted/

terminated. And there were 14 of them that happened from 
Wednesday to Friday. Apparently career link was working on Friday and handed me a whole bunch of end of the month work. So I stopped doing my report I was 

 orking on and trying to get a hold of those alerts. It is now pouring rain as of 2:19 PM. I have to leave in about an hour and 15 minutes or two hours and 15 minutes for my therapy group appointment. Well I did a few of the alerts and then added to the group appointment which I was a little late. It wasn’t bad then I decided to head to CVS for shopping. I had a good conversation about my finance which my friend will help me out. I’m ready for that -158 to come through I’ll see what happens from there

No comments: