Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday, November 15: Living in the Now. 1st Snow!!

Well after not sleeping very well last night I managed to 

 et up and make it to sunrise only a couple minutes late. On the
way there I decided to listen to in YouTube video that my friend sent to me  It takes up this very cynical view about relationships with women and their financial and emotional 
cost. G that’s a subject that I’ve never experienced before so I started  to learn something at my 

 ipe old age of 57. Wear my favorite quotes was the term “emotional tampon.” So if I feel lonely or ticked off when somebody mentions are cute little husband or boyfriend 

 t this play that tape along with the fake drums that that stupid’s WDAS loves playing because the douchebagery of it all. Well I decided that I couldn’t make this formula van at the boars and probably 

 hould go to therapy instead. I’m going to work but will try to hit the alerts for 

 or my clients come in so then maybe next week I can actually grow token amount of sanctions

 completed. Well I decided that I couldn’t make this formula van at the boars and 

 robably should go to therapy instead. I’m going to work but will try. Well what can I say we had much more 

 now than even they were expecting. It’s a winter wonderland out here. Stronger-than-expected winter storm slams

 Philly area; 3 to 5 inches of snow possible. I can’t remember seeing more snow before Thanksgiving than this. It’s now 153 it is slowing down 
some places of closed early like schools in the CCIS but of course not us.  People are 
 alking about why we weren’t let out early. I think the Philadelphia people are afraid of Harrisburg. Well work and it 

 ventually and got out and went to the slog. At this point the snow would turn to this heavy cold wet 

 droppings of rain. I went straight to my appointment that 

 as at 5:30 about 15 minutes late. I had to hop and skip

 puddles galore. Well, it’s probably good I didn’t get any kind of deep 

 elationship because it wouldn’t of worked. So I’m here because I’m supposed to be here I got home and decided to attend an event for the residence of the 
Arts Condo. It was to join a community group for the Avenue of the arts. Got myself a free sandwich and listen to this woman who was nice but definitely a suburban looking woman I was not all that 

 omfortable but I listen to her. I met this nice dude we talked a bit and I then went upstairs and warmed up from the wet and cold. I talked on the

 phone did a load of laundry for my trip to see my friend TC up near Bethlehem PA. Well now child world we

 always have to Florida to see the cluster Fuckery of our electoral system at work. Federal Judge Trolls Marco Rubio, Rules Florida Must Let Voters Correct Alleged “Signature Mismatches” well, it looks like the Mr. clea

n governors going to beat the Democrat in the Florida Senate race and DeSantis the hidden racist just going to be the governor despite all this machinations!

No comments: