Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Tuesday, November 6: Election Day . The Midterms

Well I got up his way to vote and then go to sunrise. 

 I went to my polling place for the first time which is St. Luke’s 330 S. 13th St. Believe it or not there was a line to vote. The 
rain hadn’t started yet so it wasn’t too bad. I voted with no problem since I had my name. I’m glad I voted so it’s out-of-the-way because it really 

 tarted pouring rain after I going to Saxbys and put on Facebook live. I need up going to
 12th & Locust meeting at 8 o’clock. I then went back to my apartment 

 o quickly make my bed into account for the person visiting the 

 partment. The rain then really started coming down I pray to God The rain 

 subsides before the evening people go out the vote. I don’t want people being discouraged not to vote because of the shitty 

 eather that we’re having right now. I’m going to be a half hour late to work but my attitude now since I have all this time it’s like oh 

 ell. I have people coming in today I have a report to do it’s 9:34 PM I just entered work. Well unlike last Tuesday nobody showed up except for maybe 3 people at a walk-in The election was brought up towards the end of work and I basically killed a half hour talk about that. It’s all about turn

 out turn out turn out! Anyhow, I left work and went to two 

 eetings at Fairmount the regular one and the the men’s meeting. I then bought myself a huge ass chicken cheesesteak ate that. When I got home and realized I left without my backpack. I was pretty bummed but I was just too tired to care that much. I felt so tired I thought I was gonna die in my sleep!

No comments: