Thursday, November 08, 2018

Thursday, November 8: Carrying the Load

I woke up this morning after a pretty good night of sleep. I still 

 eed to play catch-up with the sleep and not that runny catch-up. Anyhow, I’m at my sponsor at the Saxbys and it was very 

 ery interesting and enlightening. He’s gonna let me borrow his book the varieties of religious experience.
 It’s a book I’ve heard about many times through my journey through trying to find some kind of faith. Frankly my journey is been sitting

 behind a desk going to meetings and dating with futility. When he asked me what my  life meaning was I was literally stopped for a moment. I said

 just for tog are for. I’ve been somewhat half hearted about it when it comes to promoting myself an expanding my reach. I told him I couldn’t go to the 

 eeting because I need a nap so I went home and took a 20 minute nap. It was OK and I’ll only be about 5 to 10 minutes
late today. So I went to work 

pushed on with my alerts when interviewed three or four people today. Tomorrow

 is gonna be very busy cause I got that report to give people

 one time insurance is due to a sanction report. I just wasn’t up for today. 

 ell Trump fired sessions and we may have a Saturday night 

 assacre 21st century style very soon. I’m also heading to dew 

 airmount Clubhouse to meet. It’s at 6:30 and I hope 

 o be at the coffee shop by around 6 PM. I called to 33 bus pretty quickly

 there was some protesters urged people to protect Mueller. It’s gonna be very very 

 nteresting with Democrats in the House and Trump waging war on them.

No comments: